Sunday, January 22, 2023

DIY Tips for Applying Feng Shui Cures

 


Today is Jan 22, 2023, the start date of the Luna Chinese New Year.  I will take this opportunity to wish all my readers and their loved ones a Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Since I posted the 2023 annual flying stars forecast, I have received many emails asking for assistance in preparing the cures/enhancements. Therefore, I post these DIY tips regarding preparing feng shui cures, which will help my readers enjoy a sound and safe New Year.

恭喜發財, 身體健康, 事業進步, 出入平安, 諸事如意!

1.  Less is More

As long as we understand the principles and logic of the cures, we can apply a manageable quantity of feng shui items to be effective. For instance, hanging the appropriate numbers of old Chinese coins shall be good enough to counteract the annual Two Black Earth illness earth star and the Five Yellow Disaster earth star. In this case, we use the coins' metal element to dissipate the Earth’s star's energy. Furthermore, this has been proven in many years of my professional and personal experience that it works!

2. Auspicious Day and Time

We must choose an auspicious day and time to apply the cures to be effective. This is based on the feng shui theory that it will maximize the Heaven, Earth and Man luck (天時, 地利, 入和).

The most important criterion is not to use a day inauspicious to a particular Chinese Zodiac animal’s birth sign, which will disrupt the activities.

Please email me if any of my readers need assistance in this matter.

3. Positive Visualization (呼形喝像)

When you put up a feng shui cure, this is just an object; you need to assign a unique role to activate its effectiveness. This can be achieved by assigning positive thinking along the way. For example, when you are putting up old Chinese coins, you need to visualize that it is releasing a bright golden light that dissipates the dark energy of the inauspicious earth star.

To achieve peace of mind, if it is appropriate to whatever your religious belief, saying a prayer or so at the same time will also help.

4. Feng Shui works for me

Feng shui is very personal; you must own it to work for you. I will refer you to the article on my blog site, which is self-explanatory:

Another essential condition that made feng shui work for us is we must "own" it, i.e., we must pay for the feng shui service because feng shui is very personal. In my professional practice, even if I am helping my family members or best friends in feng shui matters, I will insist that they pay for the service, even for a minimal fee.

That is also why I have received kind donations to my blog site from many readers who follow my feng shui advice after I have explained this vital concept to them!

5. You can reuse the Feng Shui items for the annual flying stars

If you prefer, you can buy or replace the feng shui items yearly. However, you can reuse the existing feng shui items. For example, the old Chinese coins used as cures for the Number 2 illness star and the Number 5 yellow disaster star can be reused after you have cleaned them with salt water and dried it under the sun for 24 h,  and put them in the appropriate sector based on my annual flying stars' forecast.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: