When Is the Right Time to Hire a Feng Shui Consultant?
With so many feng shui books and web sites available in the market, it is not surprising that a lot of people have picked up this ancient Chinese wisdom which showing us how to live in harmony with our environment. Any feng shui beginners can easily find all kind of "tips" and "advice" from the so-called experts, or read a "DIY" book so that they can start applying feng shui themselves in five minutes; because these types of so-called New Age feng shui does not require us to know anything about the cardinal directions and how to use a compass! At first it does seem fairly easy for the beginners to follow this type of feng shui. But after a while, when bad things start to happen in the house or in their personal life and they start to realize that this type of "simple" feng shui doesn't able to identify the cause and solve their problems; they will be wondering whether feng shui is good for them and it is just a Chinese superstition after all. When this happened, I believe it is the right time to seek some professional help from the authentic Chinese feng shui consultants:
Listed below is a list of events or problems happened to us that we shall consider seeking help from the feng shui consultant:
1. Many unexpected things happened suddenly without any reason or indications.
2. When we are facing the changing of job and moving of office.
3. Outside the house, there is a new building or a bridge being constructed, the removal of a big tree, large boulders or the construction of a new swimming pool.
4. Before moving in to a new house or apartment.
5. After moving in to a new house, there are many unexpected events happened in the house.
6. Crisis of losing a normally secure and steady job.
7. Family members start to have health issues.
8. Arguments between husband and wife are happened more frequently.
9. Numerous accidents happened to the family members.
10. Family members are suffering from sleeping problems.
11. The children in the house are failing at school or loss of concentration in their study.
12. Family members like to wander away from home.
13. Many "uneasy" feeling at the house.
14. Cannot stop our bad temper and changing of moods.